DesignU – Lagos Innovates Talent Development Program 2022 (Funding Available)

Last Updated on June 10, 2022

DesignU – Lagos Innovates Talent Development Program

Kickstart your tech career: Apply for the DesignU –  Lagos Innovates Talent Development Program 2022. Loans are available to eligible participants. DesignU improves the economic outcomes of individuals by equipping them with premium technology skills, business and life skills.

About the Lagos Innovates Talent Development Program

Lagos Innovates in partnership with Honeywell Group is supporting capacity development by facilitating access to tech-focused training programs. The Talent Development Programme funds up to 80% of the cost of program attendance by the highest potential individuals (founders, developers or tech startup employees) active in the Lagos tech startup ecosystem through a student loan program.

Successful applicants of this program will get access to a student loan that can fund up to 80% of the program they enrol for while they take responsibility for the remaining 20%. However, beneficiaries will be required to pay back the loan over a flexible period after they gain employment. Loan Repayment is mandatory.

About the training program

The Talent Development Program equips young people with the skills, resources and information that they need to launch, kickstart, grow a technology career within 6 months or less. Over 50% of the program participants have landed internship, job placement, freelancing gigs, growth and income-earning opportunities within 30 days of completing the program. Their programs have proven to be the perfect platform for young people who want to transform their lives and kickstart a tech career.

Available courses

  1. Graphics design + Product Design
  2. Software development
  3. Product management
  4. Data Science + Analytics

Schedule options

Weekend classes

  • 10 Weeks
  • Saturdays and Sunday classes
  • Hybrid classes (Virtual & Physical)

Weekday classes

  • 8 Weeks
  • Monday, Wednesday, Friday
  • Hybrid classes (Physical & Virtual)

Venue of classes

Physical classes will hold at DesignU campus in Ogudu GRA, Lagos while virtual classes will hold on zoom.

Benefits

  • Access to the student loan of #200,000
  • Access to technical skills training
  • Access to Soft Skills Training
  • Access to post program support (Internship Placement for selected participants, Job Placement for selected participants, Mentorship etc)
  • Exposure into the tech ecosystem

Eligibility

  • Residents of Lagos State (Must have LASRAA ID)
  • Availability for the entire training duration
  • Post-secondary education
  • Commitment to repay the loan
  • Access to a laptop

Application

Click here to apply.

For more information, visit DesignU Lagos.

Deadline: June 17, 2022


Leave a Comment