Shocking! Electrician Gets Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)

It was pure tension that took over the Ilasamaja area of Lagos state this morning after an electrician got electrocuted.

Electrician Gets Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Lagos
The scene of the incident

Local reports show that the yet-to-be identified electrician was electrocuted in Agiri Bus stop, Ilasamaja, Lagos.

According to a source: “He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted.

He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.”

Watch the video below:

Do you want to be updated as soon as latest news are published?  If yes, then do not fail to Like Our Facebook Page and also Follow Us on Twitter. Thanks for caring and please do well to share this post using the share buttons below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

See The 'Yahoo Boy' Who Detained American Woman In Lagos For Over 1 Year After Luring Her To Nigeria

Sun Jul 12 , 2020
TheCable reports that the police have rescued a United States citizen whom they say was detained in Lagos for more than a year by a Nigerian she met on Facebook. The police said the American was confined against her wish in a hotel in Lagos by one Chukwuebuka Obiaku, a […]
See The 'Yahoo Boy' Who Detained American Woman In Lagos For Over 1 Year