Unlocking Your Inner Potentials – You can’t unlock what was never locked. And trust me, we weren’t all born with equal talents or potentials, we all possess different potentials, gifts, strengths, weaknesses, the same way we all vary.
One point to note is that we all are special in our own ways. I got what you don’t have, and you got what I don’t have. But, do you know you could possess what I have? Yeah, it’s possible.
Unlocking Your Inner Potentials
I know a lady who didn’t adore her voice, she loved Winnie Houston’s voice so she began voice training by herself and eventually, she sounded just like Winnie.
The other fellow never had a nice voice. His voice was coarse and his music teacher told him he would never become a good singer.
He took it as a challenge and developed himself, he signed into a record label and he is now one of the best singers of his time.
Look at that instance, they both had two choices to make, to give up or to fight.
Seven Master Keys to Unlocking Your Inner Potentials.
1) Discover Your Potential: – That hobby that makes you, you, that action, leisure that makes you happy, that act that makes you complete.
Discover the real you, the gift within you, search yourself, it’s in there, it’s hidden from all eyes including you but, you can find it.
2) Discover Your Purpose: – Your existence has a purpose, your gifts and talents too, have their purposes and why it’s you who’s got them, search within and find that out.
3) Try to Build It: – The issue wouldn’t be the discovery, it will be building up yourself but, if you can’t do it alone, check number 4.
THE POST YOU MAY HAVE MISSED: What Makes You Indispensable?
4) Don’t Be Afraid to Seek for Help: – To open, don’t try to be perfect or act perfectly when you know you can’t. Ask for help where and when you need it.
5) Dig Deep: – You can’t be the only person in this world and those abilities, will be others. So try to understand the secrets to their success. Dig Deep.
6) Visit Places: – Don’t be limited, be exposed, be sophisticated, be real. Visit places and people, make friends and acquaintances with people who can impact your life and help harness your potentials.
7) Sign into Competitions: – Get to know how good you are. The world is full of competition, compete with those who have the same interest as you do because, in so doing, you develop yourself more.
To conclude, no man’s an Island, we all need each one at some point in life, be you, be good but, most importantly, be real. You never know who is going to love the real you.